Cara Delevingne Self Harmed to Get Away From Mother's Drug Addiction


British model Cara Delevingne has revealed that she used to self harm to escape her mother Pandora's addiction to heroin. She explained in a new interview that she would often scratch herself until she bled and was extremely depressed.



 She commented: "All of a sudden I was hit with a massive wave of depression and anxiety and self-hatred, where the feelings were so painful that I would slam my head against a tree to try to knock myself out. I never cut, but I’d scratch myself to the point of bleeding. I just wanted to dematerialise and have someone sweep me away." 

 Cara even reveals that her mother still battles her addiction to this day and has never really recovered: "My mother's an amazingly strong person with a huge heart, and I adore her. But it's not something you get better from, I don't think. I know there are people who have stopped and are fine now, but not in my circumstance. She's still struggling."

Source: Visionaer.co

tfrv

No comments:

Post a Comment